Sunday, March 31, 2013

So I would've made a creative title, but...

I would've made a creative title, but I can't figure out how to do the lyrics to the first song from the Lion King, you know, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sebenya words words words words. That's far too difficult.

You know what else is far too difficult?  Making a simba doll.

Making a Simba doll is too difficult, and I don't want to run into copyright issues. It's not the details I can't get, it's the color. So instead I'm going to make a generic puppy. He'll be cute I promise!
I have the leg, ear, and tail patterns done. I have a concept to make the body and head, that'll get done today too. The only problem is that I haven't been actually making the dog along with because I haven't had the right colors. Now I have to make the whole thing over again, even after I have the pattern done! Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you have to restart! I know the feeling; it stinks. Don't give up though. If knitting has taught me anything it is that patience is a virtue. (Cheesy, but true.) In the end, the final product and the feeling of accomplishment is worth it.

    Good luck making your dog! I am sure it will be just as cute!

    ReplyDelete