Friday, March 22, 2013

So I may or may not have lied...

So I may or may not have lied about my new final project because I am a terrible person. The idea of writing a pattern seems like fun, but it's going to be difficult and I haven't started yet because I didn't finish the other slipper. (That may never get finished by the way, I need time to write my pattern and I'm pretty lazy) So I will be a one slipper person. You know, like a bum with only one shoe. (Sorry bums everywhere, some of you have 2 shoes, but I won't)

Technically I have 6 posts now so I can be "done" with the project, but no! I will keep going, maybe even after the project ends (?). I can be a teenage girl crafty blog that nobody reads and posts patterns on Ravelry and hosts give-aways and other cool stuff. Next thing you know I'll be 40 years old and posting patterns that are legit. Maybe not. Probably not.

Whatever.

See y'all (YES! I used the word y'all in a casual sentence! Take that east coast accents!) after (during?) spring break! WOOOOO VACATION!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Can't you finish the slipper WHILE writing the pattern? Also, once you write it, are you planning on making it? Because you'll need to have time to do that, too.

    And if you keep going after the project is finished and you do giveaways, I'll make sure I still read so I can take all the things you give away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well making a slipper is soo boring. I wanna move on to something new. Also my mom has teamed new with teaching her how to crochet because she is jealous of how cool I am. She wants to make baby bootie converse and a sweater so I have to teach her first or she'll tell at me

      Delete